Weekly teaching materials to allow you to communicate to students in an engaging way.
- Teaching Scripts
- XP (Experience Piece)
- Customizable Series Graphics
Curriculum Overview Guides
XP3 comes with these guides so everyone on your team gets a unified message and you don’t have to write it, saving you time! Guides that are included in the curriculum:
- Ministry Leader Guide
- Communicator Guide
- Small Group Leader Guide
- Social Media Guide
- Worship Leader Guide
Small Group Plans
It’s through small groups that we can give students someone (a small group leader) who knows them, and a place (a small group) where they belong. Here is how we equip small group leaders on our small group leader guides:
- Discussion Questions
- Small Group Activity
- Think About This
Parent & Home Resources
The impact will be greater when the church and family partner with a shared strategy to influence their children’s hearts. Use the home resources to continue the conversation throughout the week with parents and kids.
- Parent Cue App
- Parent Cues created just for parents of middle schoolers and high schoolers, that tells parents what you’re teaching, gives them something to think about that relates to what you’re teaching and challenges them to take one step toward putting it into practice.
- Email Communication: HTML file templates that can be loaded into an email management system like MailChimp or Constant Contact.
Social Media & Email
Connecting with teenagers digitally just got easier with a complete social media plan. The plan includes a step-by-step posting guide, graphics, video, and captions. This takes the stress out of planning and designing your digital content strategy by providing 3-4 engaging posts weekly while still allowing flexibility for you to post additional content unique to your ministry.
- Social Media Plan w/ images & captions
- Email and Communication Plan
XP3 comes with daily student devotionals that correspond with the focus of each series and feature a verse or a short passage of scripture, and a brief prompt designed to engage your students in thinking about the way that that verse might apply to their lives. Ways to access the daily devotionals:
- Printable PDF
- YouVersion Bible App
Complete volunteer development plan to help you recruit, train, and retain leaders.
- Volunteer Training Curriculum
- Seasonal Volunteer Appreciation Materials
- Monthly Vision Casting Plan