Take a look at the weekly Large Group teaching materials to allow you to communicate God’s Truth in an Engaging Way.
- Bible Story Teaching
- Scripts & Outlines
- Image Files
- Music & Audio Files
Small Group Plans
Build on a child’s experience of community by creating opportunities for life-change through Small Groups. Support a safe environment with consistent leaders and customizable small group plans that teach kids to live out God’s story.
- Small-Group Plans
- Activity Pages
- Virtual Small Group Plans
Parent & Home Resources
The impact will be greater when the church and family partner with a shared strategy to influence their children’s hearts. Use the home resources to continue the conversation throughout the week with parents and kids.
- Parent Cue App
- Parent Cue Cards for conversation at home: summarizes the Bible story, memory verse, and bottom line and provides parents with a question to spark a conversation about the week’s lesson.
- Email Communication: HTML file templates that can be loaded into an email management system like MailChimp or Constant Contact.
Family Experience Event Materials
Engaging live event where families experience music, laughter, and fun teaching about the character of God together.
- Scripts & Outlines
- Image & Sounds Files
- Tech and Planning Documents
Social Media & Email
Connecting with families digitally just got easier with a complete social media plan. The plan includes a step-by-step posting guide, graphics, video, and captions. This takes the stress out of planning and designing your digital content strategy by providing 3-4 engaging posts weekly while still allowing flexibility for you to post additional content unique to your ministry.
- Social Media Plan w/ images & captions
- Email and Communication Plan
Complete volunteer development plan to help you recruit, train, and retain leaders.
- Volunteer Training Curriculum
- Seasonal Volunteer Appreciation Materials
- Monthly Vision Casting Plan
Support your tech and production team with full presentation files and graphics.
- Powerpoint and Propresentor Files
- Screen graphic slides
- Audio SFX and music files
- Tech sheets
Monthly Planning and Decoration
Resources to help you prepare and decorate for each month ahead.
- Supply list spreadsheets
- Environmental Decor Ideas
Small Church Starter Curriculum
- Have under 15 kids in your elementary ministry, and you combine all your kids for both Large Group and Small Group time?
- Need programming that can be lead with a limited amount of volunteers?
- Need an easy and structured “step by step” format that you can pull off with limited time, resources, and budget?
The starter curriculum contains all you need to ensure you have an incredible program.