Welcome to 252 Basics, the key elementary curriculum component of the Orange Strategy!
252 Basics is a monthly web-based curriculum designed for Kindergarten through 5th-graders.
What’s 252 represent? It’s not our street address or the number of questions a 2nd-grader can ask in 20 minutes. Instead, everything we teach in 252 Basics is based on one of three basic, but powerful, truths modeled by Jesus in Luke 2:52.
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Our curriculum is designed to provoke discovery and invite kids into a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus.
To view our 3 Basic Truths, click here.
In addition, 252 Basics focuses on:
- 150 Key Bible stories
- 4 Faith Skills
- 30 Life Apps (practical applications of God’s Truth)
To view our Big Picture Overview, click here.
We provide curriculum and resources to be used in three primary environments. You’ll see these labels show up in your curriculum as well as resources and products.
- Church (252 Groups - Large Group and Small Groups)
- Home (252 Home - Resources to Send Home)
- And in-between (252 FX - A Family Experience).
To view our Three Primary Environments, click here.
252 Basics is a Large Group/Small Group-based downloadable curriculum. We refer to it as 252 Groups. 252 Groups is organized around seven segments that make up an hour of programming.
To view The Seven Segments of 252 Groups, click here or watch video below: